Anyone else having this problem?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Lately if I am on the main forumn menu, the one that lists all the different sub-forums like 6.9/7.3 IDI, 7.3 powerstroke, all the cummins, the chevies, ect, that main forum menu. If you see the topic over on the right (the topic that has been most recently posted in in those sub-fourms) and go to click on it, it been taking me to some really random threads. Like say I see something about "Truck not starting" in the IDI sub-forum on that main screen, I click on it, and it will take me to one of two threads that it has been taking me to. One of them is "I dont understand these Iraqi rebels" or something like that, started in 2004 ish I think, and the other one is where you guys are arguing with someone you have banned, and he keeps coming back as different user names and has an arguement with people on here. It was also started back in 2004. I will post links to the threads if needed.

I know my explenation isnt the best, but its been doing this to me for the past week or so, everytime I click on those threads on that main screen.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
You may want to clear your browser history. I haven't seen any of this myself. Maybe others have though.