Another Treasure Found

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! Spectacular. What a cool IDI conversion that would make. :sly

Heck of an add too. That guy put a ton of effort into those pictures. you sure don't have to guess what the condition is. ;Sweet

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that one should be left as it sits. That is beautiful...... should not be converted. I would love to have that piece of history!!!!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that one should be left as it sits. That is beautiful...... should not be converted. I would love to have that piece of history!!!!
What he said. My god, that's the cleanest example of an IH from that era that I've ever seen :shocked: -Drool I remember looking at a '67 Travelall when my old Scout died, and it was badly beaten up. It's nice to see the polar opposite of that! I wish I had the $$...that rig's magnificent!!

BTW, Gary, how's your computer doing?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It was necessary for me to say that to justify leaving it in this forum. ;Really

;p

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing single handedly erases my fear of owning a station-wagon. I really would put an idi in it :p so there

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Still no computer at home...:mad:-cuss But I have one in my truck...:D Using the wifeys small laptop and it really suxs....-cuss Son-in-law gets home from the east coast today so he will be looking into this mess... claims he can fix it. I did talk with Jason about whats wrong. Might be windows needs to be reloaded cause it wont load now.... Turns out Jason graduated from the same high schol as I did... Just 33 years apart...:eek::D I'm soo old.....

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Heck of an add too. That guy put a ton of effort into those pictures. you sure don't have to guess what the condition is. ;Sweet

Yeah no kidding! It took me 5 mins to look through all the pictures. I love the 3 undercarriage pics on the lift taken so it looks like 1 long pic.

What a piece of history, yeah its got a little rust and some dings, but that is such an amazing looking vehicle! ;Sweet

Neat parking brake as well....

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
My Dad had a white one like that when I was a kid.

I'm pretty sure that it had a real heavy 5 spd in it though.

We had that 5 spd in our pole building for years, when I was real little I'd stand there shifting that thing on the concrete floor going vroom vroom through the gears.

We always called that and our 68 Suburban the "Hurse". I learned to drive in that old Suburban with the 350 and a manual up in the woods on the logging roads.

:shocked: Ok, enough misty water colored memories.:D

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda unrelated but..................
Here in my neck of the woods there is a 60's International crew cab short bed that has been bolted onto a late 80's F-250 4x4 ext. cab frame, complete with IDI diesel. I see it around town pretty often. Saw it for sale a couple years ago................wish I would have had the cash.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed. Boxed frame almost the full length. Looks to be a fairly sturdy platform that would compare even to some of the latest generation trucks. I could never own something like that because it would never leave the garage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin