Quick, someone buy this truck

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Normally, in these auctions, this truck might get a $1000 minimum bid, if not, it gets scrapped. I don't need another IDI, maybe you know someone that can save it. You'll need a BIG vacuum cleaner and some mechanical skills, but look at the one photo that shows the underside of the bed and inner rear fender, still factory paint and no body rot. Being in NM, you can bet that 99% of that truck is factory original.

You must be registered for see images attach

click here
save me

Last edited:

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Underside may be factory, but I'm pretty sure they were single stage back then... That truck has peeling clear coat on it.

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Yeah, I should have been clearer. It's not so much the paint, but the lack of body rot. I see lots of guys on here dealing with massive rust problems, which this truck doesn't have. Most of the issues I see here are cosmetic.

My friends back east complain that they have had to sell their 6-8 year old vehicles out of state because some mechanic typed in the "frame was soft" in the state's vehicle inspection program. And the mechanic did no testing besides eyeballing the vehicle. Meanwhile, I'm driving a 30 year old vehicle that looks about 8 years old, still with the same exhaust, same body, same everything except for consumables and a few accessory parts. In central NM, rust is never a vehicle problem until you hit 50 years or so.

Last edited:

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That's A LOT of critter nest and I'll bet that there's more inside the air cleaner. My excitement waned when I saw the C6 though.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks almost identical to my 85, except I have a T-19 and Banks Turbo.
Been sitting for quite a while by the looks of the Rodent condo.
The right person with the space to work on it, could have a nice truck.
If I wasn`t 79 but say 49 I could take it on and have a nice truck. But it is 3 states away.

We don`t know why it was originally parked, and why it sat so long.

Goat