Aluminum Kenworth Saddle Tank

steved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an aluminum saddle tank from a Kenworth about a year ago with the hopes of making a auxilary tank...sorta like a cool "hotshotter's" tank...polished saddle tank in the bed might look cooler than a transfer tank...

Decided now that I can't lose the room, so I changed plans...going to mount a fuel cell in the crossover box...

Tank is 77-ish gallons...Probably 5 feet long and 20-ish inches in diameter...I can get these later if needed...

It is complete with the cap, just add your lines and mount...I can get pictures this weekend...

Asking what I paid - $100. Obviously no shipping.

Can be picked up at 19555 zip...

steved

steved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still for sale...I will add that it will need polished...that was just the plan I had for it...it is just "raw" aluminum...

Includes the cap and sender...

steved

steved

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here is two...

OK, 24-inches in diameter and 48.5 inches long...this would fit between the wheel wells of my dodge...

steved

Attachments

• IMG_0335a.jpg
    IMG_0335a.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0340a.jpg
    IMG_0340a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I did mapquest and it keeps askinf for a State.
What State are you in?
Thanks
John

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
keep us informed if u happen to sell it, im not in a position to buy just yet but in 2 weeks.......... i have been thinking bout adding one to my ford. im not that far from u either.

steved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep us informed if u happen to sell it, im not in a position to buy just yet but in 2 weeks.......... i have been thinking bout adding one to my ford. im not that far from u either.

If you're interested, I won't eBay it...I was going to pop it on there this week.

I have not really had many people interested, which I find surprising considering how much a regualr fuel tank costs...

steved

steved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this in Shoemakersville, PA (right off I78).

Will be on eBay tomorrow night if no one here is interested.

steved