FS 1985 F350 AND PARTS SCLB SRW 4X4 4SPD 7.3 IDI

Sevensixtwonato

Reaction score
Asking $5,000 for truck and parts

Hey, I'm located in Vancouver, WA, USA. I'm new to the forum, but I have a running driving 1985 F350 for sale. It's a single cab long bed single rear wheel 4 speed manual (solid axles front and rear) truck. Original 6.9, the truck had a remanned 7.3 IDI swapped in in 1997 I believe. An owner wound up passing away and it sat in a field for roughly a decade (not sure if those were under the same ownership). The motor sounds super healthy, I believe it to be low mileage. The owner before me did the front cover, water pump, thermostat and housing, and radiator. To be a daily driver it should have a set of tires, the top of the radiator mounted so the fan can be installed, a break booster as the pedal is hard, and the wiring gone through. Whoever did the engine swap didn't finish hooking up all of the gauges or the glow plugs, and recently when I jump started the truck I toasted a ground or power wire... If you leave body power hooked up while the truck is running the wire gets hot. It could be a fried alternator regulator, because I have an over-voltage problem. I need the money and I don't know diesels. I have a complete 7.3 engine harness that can go with it. Also, the turn signal switch went bad and the trailer brake wiring should be sorted. The steering wheel ratchet mechanism needs to be replaced.

The truck has led headlights now.

Parts wise, it all goes with the truck unless we negotiate, but people care welcome to buy individual things.

Stuff that goes with the truck for sure:
Two different head units
New door speakers
The tailgate
7.3 harness

Stuff that I have available for seperate purchase:
Injection pump and lines
Glow plugs maybe
Fuel injectors (set of 8)
Some sort of air or AC pump
Electric fuel pump? Lift pump? Has water separator I think.
Front cover
Water pump
Old brass radiator (leaks)
Exhaust manifolds that the old owner said was a turbo truck
Intake manifold that the old owner said was off of a turbo truck
This is all off the top of my head, I know that there's stuff I'm forgetting and stuff i, as not a diesel guy, don't know the name of. Feel free to make an offer on any of those parts, I can ship at buyer's expense and we can do it through eBay or something if we need it to be guaranteed official.

I need the truck gone, the parts take up way too much space in my garage and I'm moving to Indiana and need to buy a crew cab turbo truck to haul my wagon and stuff.

Clean title in hand that is able to be transferred into your name.

Please feel free to contact me to offer on the truck or anything, you can best reach me on my cell: Five Oh Three, Five Six Eight, Zero Four Seven Niner

Thanks for looking!
You must be registered for see images attach

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
To be fair... I forwarded this ad to a buddy of mine who is in Tacoma looking for a project

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86