1985 F350 Crew Cab

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what kind of turbo I can put on my 300 I6? I heard of people doing it.

I was gonna be nice after the first thread derail, but this one put me over the top. GET OUT THE CLASSIFIEDS AND INTO THE TECH FORUMS!!!

This thread is about a guy selling his crew cab Ford diesel, not a turbo for an inline 6 gasser.

Where are you at in the UP? I go to Houghton religiously every fall, trip is coming up soon, and wouldn't mind taking a look and possibly bringing another 85 crew cab back home.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna be nice after the first thread derail, but this one put me over the top. GET OUT THE CLASSIFIEDS AND INTO THE TECH FORUMS!!!

This thread is about a guy selling his crew cab Ford diesel, not a turbo for an inline 6 gasser.

Where are you at in the UP? I go to Houghton religiously every fall, trip is coming up soon, and wouldn't mind taking a look and possibly bringing another 85 crew cab back home.

ok dude im not going to be mean, but there is talk about a Turbo kit on here!! so thats why i posted.....

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok dude im not going to be mean, but there is talk about a Turbo kit on here!! so thats why i posted.....

+1 on starting a new post. If I had any information on what you were looking for, I probably wouldn't find it under this posting in the classifieds.

nicknd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well.....this thread went downhill quicly.

Anyway, I'm in Marquette. It's about 2 hours from Houghton. Google says Plover is just under a 5 hour drive to Marquette. However, I noticed you're a decent ways north of Madison and it usually takes me just under 6 hours to get to Madison. But yeah, just send me a PM or something about when you're planning on going to Houghton. I've had a lot of interest in the truck but everyone is too far away or wants to trade 4 wheelers or stupid crap for it.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Fordman,

Yes, this is a thread that is talking about a turbo at this point, however, it is a thread about a diesel powered truck that is for sale, and the supject of turbo's came up in the thread. If you are wanting information on your truck, you should start a new thread in the appropiate area.

Thank you,
Scott - OB Moderator

nicknd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you can hold it till april ill give you 1500

Another member just bought it, pickin it up on Wednesday. Why would you offer something? You just make it sound like I'm trying to screw people by what I'm asking for it.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Another member just bought it, pickin it up on Wednesday. Why would you offer something? You just make it sound like I'm trying to screw people by what I'm asking for it.

My honest opionion is if it looks as good as it does in the pictures then your getting ripped off buy selling it that cheap, were talking about a Crewcab idi 4x4 here they usually go for more than 1200 dollars if you was close i would sell my truck in a heartbeat to buy that truck

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i was thinking that its the kind of truck i wont you know a cc 4x4. sorry for being a **** it got the best of me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online