1985 F350 Crew Cab

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why are you droping the price and taking away some parts. didnt you get it with every thing and it was cheap then

nicknd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why are you droping the price and taking away some parts. didnt you get it with every thing and it was cheap then

Because this is what I'm selling it for and I have people interested. Sorry to disappoint you.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
im supposed to pick up a truck wednesday ill let you know if i need the injectors for sure or not.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Yikes you might want to move the truck and take a new picture. There appears to be a large leak under the front end

nicknd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sweet deal for that truck. Too bad I don't need another crew cab or I'd snatch that up! Good luck

Thanks, I've had a lot of bites, nothing has gone through yet though. I actually want to keep the truck but I need money.....got too attached to it in 3 weeks lol.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Thanks, I've had a lot of bites, nothing has gone through yet though. I actually want to keep the truck but I need money.....got too attached to it in 3 weeks lol.

I wish i could buy this truck!!!! i would love to lift it put 35-37's on it and my turbo kit:hail

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy it if I had the money.. but I dont so... does anyone have a F250 Extended cab up for sale?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
That would be one sweet truck. Just come up here and get it; it's only what, a 900 mile drive? :D

i would have to take the turbo off my truck, sell it, then walk 900 miles with a turbo system strapped on my back:rotflmao, pay you , put my turbo on in your yard then drive that beast home:D

nicknd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would have to take the turbo off my truck, sell it, then walk 900 miles with a turbo system strapped on my back:rotflmao, pay you , put my turbo on in your yard then drive that beast home:D

Sounds like you better start walking ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86