Zf clutch fork pivot ball

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m buying parts to rebuild my zf5, and I’m having a heck of a time finding a clutch fork pivot ball/stud. It’s ZF part #1307-301-011, Ford part # E7TZ 7B602A. It’s been discontinued by Ford for years. Several companies claimed to have it in stock online, but none of them actually did. Has anyone encountered problems re-using theirs? Maybe rotating it 90 degrees so it’s not riding on the worn part? Or does anyone know of another pivot stud that can be modified to work? I guess if nothing else, I can measure the radius of the pivot ball and make my own using a ball bearing of that size.

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Google it and you will find many sources. I did not check it they actually have the pivot ball...

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did google both part #s and tried to buy from every online retailer that claimed to have it in stock. Some of them showed in stock in the google search, but not in their actual store. Others had broken websites or wouldn’t let me complete the checkout. Phoenix friction was the only place that really has it, but they want $127 for it. That’s a little much for what used to be a $6 part!

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should add that I am on my phone, so maybe some of those broken websites would work on a PC. I’ll give that a shot tonight if no one has an easy work-around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online