WVO In storage?

ull7

Ford f250 Greaser
Reaction score
Did you put your truck in storage? OK... well sitting in driveway.I have going to wait till warm weather again. Gas has come down enough for me to be able to drive my 94 Range Rover and the 4wd helps alot in lovely Chicago unsalted, unplowed roads But I MISS the cushy comfort of my FORD!!!!!!! Still grabbing WVO should be set for the Summer when they raise taxes on all fuel.Plus having the oil in the drums sitting for the winter will make for nice gravity filtering

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MISS MY BENCH SEAT!!!!!!!:cry:

sassyrel

Reaction score
and taxes will rise because??? oh--the land of obama---nothing on you either--

ull7

Ford f250 Greaser
Reaction score
well no fed taxes yet, but already they are talking about a state tax on fuel because the price has come down so much

BLACK GREASE

Reaction score
and taxes will rise because??? oh--the land of obama---nothing on you either--

Sassssy! Obama owns you old buddy -- but don't worry, he will be a good shephard -- just cause he is Black don't mean he can't lead you

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sassssy! Obama owns you old buddy -- but don't worry, he will be a good shephard -- just cause he is Black don't mean he can't lead you
There we go! The RACE card...

Why is it that ANY criticism of Obama is automatically assumed to be racist?

Could it be possible for someone to not like the guy because he has the dubious "distinction" of being known as the most liberal of all the senators (in a senate that is one of the most liberal EVER)?

Or could it be some criticise him for the statements in his own book indicating that if push comes to shove he will side with the Muslims (who are the greatest threat to and ememy of freedom in the world today)?

Or could it be because he had a huge poster of Che Rivera - a communist revolutionary on the wall of his campaign headquarters?

Or could it be because he spent so many years learning at the feet of his "spiritual mentor and friend of 20 years" the Reverend Jeremiah Wright - who preaches hatred against whites and that blacks are justified in doing anything to whites in order to take what is owed to them for all the years of oppression?

Nope, if somebody doesn't like Obama, its got to be because he's black and they're racist...:rolleyes:

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well no fed taxes yet, but already they are talking about a state tax on fuel because the price has come down so much

In California, the taxes on fuel are priced by the gallon, not as a percentage of the price per gallon. Therefore, as fuel prices lower, fuel consumption should increase, and tax revenues to the state should increase.

BLACK GREASE

Reaction score
There we go! The RACE card...

Why is it that ANY criticism of Obama is automatically assumed to be racist?

Could it be possible for someone to not like the guy because he has the dubious "distinction" of being known as the most liberal of all the senators (in a senate that is one of the most liberal EVER)?

Or could it be some criticise him for the statements in his own book indicating that if push comes to shove he will side with the Muslims (who are the greatest threat to and ememy of freedom in the world today)?

Or could it be because he had a huge poster of Che Rivera - a communist revolutionary on the wall of his campaign headquarters?

Or could it be because he spent so many years learning at the feet of his "spiritual mentor and friend of 20 years" the Reverend Jeremiah Wright - who preaches hatred against whites and that blacks are justified in doing anything to whites in order to take what is owed to them for all the years of oppression?

Nope, if somebody doesn't like Obama, its got to be because he's black and they're racist...:rolleyes:

easy there, chief. the problem with all you "beers, burgers and boobs" types is that you think you are entitled to a particular lifestyle that is in fact disapearing rapidly and as soon as you see a politician hip enough to understand this and try to steer the country in a direction that is a little less clueless than what the republicans have done you get afraid. "ooooh he's not white and even lived in another country and even knows about other religions i don't trust him" well too bad because he owns you now Ha! ha! he's in the driver's seat and KNOWS what is really going on in this world - like he knows the days of american the beautiful with free and unlimited resources, just perfect for gross overconsumption are over. Nothing will ever be cheap again, my friend, especially not diesel ha ha unless you can figure out how to run grease like i have been doing for 20 years now.
basically, just because he is black doesn't mean you have to be afraid - the real reason you have to be afraid is because the lifestyle characterized by entitlement to cheap unlimited resources has officially come to and end - and THAT is why we, as a country, elected a totally different kind of president. Most of us actually do realized that there are serious problems...

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this political discussion on your third post as a member in a WVO post?

easy there, chief. the problem with all you "beers, burgers and boobs" types is that you think you are entitled to a particular lifestyle that is in fact disapearing rapidly and as soon as you see a politician hip enough to understand this and try to steer the country in a direction that is a little less clueless than what the republicans have done you get afraid. "ooooh he's not white and even lived in another country and even knows about other religions i don't trust him" well too bad because he owns you now Ha! ha! he's in the driver's seat and KNOWS what is really going on in this world - like he knows the days of american the beautiful with free and unlimited resources, just perfect for gross overconsumption are over. Nothing will ever be cheap again, my friend, especially not diesel ha ha unless you can figure out how to run grease like i have been doing for 20 years now.
basically, just because he is black doesn't mean you have to be afraid - the real reason you have to be afraid is because the lifestyle characterized by entitlement to cheap unlimited resources has officially come to and end - and THAT is why we, as a country, elected a totally different kind of president. Most of us actually do realized that there are serious problems...

I thought this was a thread about WVO? You are entitled to any political view you like, but put it in the appropriate forum.

ull7

Ford f250 Greaser
Reaction score
ARGGG! What? lol !!!!!:backoff this was just to see if other people have put there WVO thumpers in storage,fuel always will go up in the summer!!!!! The truth is on the Obama thing is that no one seems to see is that he is an ALIEN and I dont mean Illegal. He is from the planet Nibru and they and his people have been planning to use us for there whims for a long time! boobada beela boob boob amama!

Attachments

• NDVD_790_WEB.jpg
    NDVD_790_WEB.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Nibiru%20,Planet%20X%20,Annunaki.jpg
    Nibiru%20,Planet%20X%20,Annunaki.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 2
  • space_invaders.jpg
    space_invaders.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ull7

Ford f250 Greaser
Reaction score
THIS INFO HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME BY LOKAR HE SAYS GRRRRR OWWWW GRRRRR OWWWWWW WOOOW GRRRRRR

Attachments

• P0000805.JPG
    P0000805.JPG
    697.9 KB · Views: 3

darwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plastic sealed tight works best. Keep them out of sunlight.

And as a side note 95% americans according to Obama's tax plan would get a tax break.

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as storing a vehicle converted to VO, I would either fill the VO tank completely or empty it completely. If its anything but an aluminum tank you're asking for polymerization problems, and if you have anything but aluminum and rubber fuel lines you're asking for problems (I have some brass fittings and it hasn't been a problem for me). The idea on filling the tank is that you cut down on the oxygen available in the tank for the reaction that turns VO into plastic, and its easier than completely emptying.

I dunno if this forum has a political subforum, cause I come here to talk and learn trucks and diesel motors, not politics or religion or the best beer or anything else. Please do me and other like me the courtesy of not bringing that crap in here. BLACK GREASE has plagued another forum I'm a member of in the past, he caused so much trouble he was eventually banned (and that forum I think has only banned less than 5 members save for the explicit spam/**** posters - they don't ban often but did it to him). Does this forum have an ignore feature? If so I recommend using it, it comes in real handy for fellers like BLACK GREASE.