WTB: two rust free front fenders '92-96 ('97 OBS)

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking for for two good fenders.
if they're dented or rusted out,im not interested.already have those.willing to pay for two good ones, so body work will be cheaper.
if you have them,please don't reply until you have the good pics to post with your price.:D
thanks!!!!;Sweet

Last edited:

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$1,108.60 for two of them before shipping..............nah.i don't think so.
it would be cheaper to have the auto body shop repair by rusted ones with lead or just hoping in a little car and driving down south myself to get some and bring 'em back.:)
thanks though.

Last edited:

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Hello : Have two (left and right) good Georgia fenders, doors etc. Parting out a 94 ext cab w/ good body. That 1108 for 2 fenders sounds absolutely out of reason. There are just too many good parts down here. Tell me more of what you want to do???
Foxman

ISELLTRUX

Cars and SUV's
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just called Auto Body Warehouse and Certifit here in S.A.. Thru my account they are $65.00 a piece+ shipping. New aftermarket parts.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello : Have two (left and right) good Georgia fenders, doors etc. Parting out a 94 ext cab w/ good body. That 1108 for 2 fenders sounds absolutely out of reason. There are just too many good parts down here. Tell me more of what you want to do???
Foxman

i just need both front fenders,that are not dented (at least not too much,so the repair wont be expensive) and are rust free because mine are rusted out,and rather than fill with bondo,id like to replace them before i take my truck in to the auto body shop for some new paint.
thanks.

I just called Auto Body Warehouse and Certifit here in S.A.. Thru my account they are $65.00 a piece+ shipping. New aftermarket parts.
thank you.but based on reviews of aftermarket fenders,im not interested.
thanks a lot though.i do appreciate it.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Aftermarket fenders suck. I'll post pics of how mine fits in the morning. Too tired to upload them now lol. Probably 1/4 to 1/2 inch off and there's no more adjustment to it.

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, no wonder they are cheap on LMC. I will begin my own search for fenders.....mine suck. I wonder if the cab corners from LMC are any good?

91F250XLIDI

Reaction score
F250 sorry for the hyjack

Snapon I cut the front sides out of my bed before i scrapped it. And cut relief to bend them arround the back of the cab. The lines are close enough if you fit them up right and are good with a welder youll never know. It was a lot of work but it saved me $100.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Ya my aftermarket fender sucks on my F-150. So does the aftermarket bedside...for a normal joe it wouldnt be a huge issue but i like my **** to be perfect...thats why i bought a rust free bed for $400 and two front fenders for $70.

Hope to snag some more fenders soon :-D

To bad u werent closer i would see if i can get some this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online