WTB: Dana60 driver's side U-bolt plate.

MtnHaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed I seek the seemingly never easy to find driver's side u-bolt plate that allows for the web which extends from the pumpkin. From what I can gather I might have better luck finding the Easter Bunny than finding one of these plates locally. I have seen the folks who drilled or notched through the web to allow a u-bolt reversal but this seems questionable at the very least--if I am wrong please let me know. The axle I have is out of a 1988 F350. So if anyone out there just happens to have one of these little beauties collecting dust somewhere I would IMMENSELY appreciate it if you would sell it to me. I'm even willing to part with my first born if it'll sweeten the deal:rolleyes: Thanks for your time,
Gabriel

Hagan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was browsing Tapatalk and saw your thread so clicked on it and realized what you are talking about. I sold my d60 about 3 months ago and i forgot I still had this plate laying in my garage (I'm starting to hoard Ford parts). I feel very helpful today. Want it? lol

edit; I'll upload a pic. This came off a bricknose.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Hagan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that what you need? $20 shipped? I don't want to say $10 and it ends up being $13 for shipping lol. Basically just cover shipping costs and it's yours!

MtnHaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody else should try and buy it. I couldn't take advantage of this offer because I don't use PayPal.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I need to check but I think my friend needs one of these