Words.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I found this a few days ago and put it up in the lounge. Not my cut but sure is setup to tow in comfort. Maybe not style but sure has what it takes. I cringe looking at the front end of the engine where we have to work sometimes... Wow that tight...:angel:

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I remember Gary's posting of it.

Definitely a pain to work on, but I'd swap in a zf-5 and D60 front.
Then I'd drive the shiat out of that thing. :smokin

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
After doing head gaskets in my 2 vans, I have no problem owning, or working on that thing. I'd go for a ZF5 to, but I'd stay 2wd. No need for 4x4 on something like that! That's a highway queen!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Hmmm... That is a good point Jon.
What would be cooler in it is a DT of some sort. Doubt it could happen, but sounds sweet.

Maybe just a bigger truck trans with a splitter.

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant say that i care for the van body but if someone did something as clean as that with a pickup body i would be all over it

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Hmmm... That is a good point Jon.
What would be cooler in it is a DT of some sort. Doubt it could happen, but sounds sweet.

Maybe just a bigger truck trans with a splitter.

Oh yes! Actually just an old 12V Cummins be nice, with a brownie, and manual shift spilter and the main tranny. 3 sticks to keep you awake in that beauty :D

Anyone else notice the Bullnose truck factory dash tach installed where the radio should be. I'm LOVING that idea!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Oh yes! Actually just an old 12V Cummins be nice, with a brownie, and manual shift spilter and the main tranny. 3 sticks to keep you awake in that beauty :D

Anyone else notice the Bullnose truck factory dash tach installed where the radio should be. I'm LOVING that idea!

Yep. I'm just not too big a fan of the cummins.
I like me some 2 stroke Detroits though.

I didn't even notice the dash. Lol

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of crewcab sleeper, ever since i got mine, ive ben thinking of making futon style hinges for the front bench, so you push forward on the backrest part, it unhinges and the whole bench slides forward, reclines all the way back to connect with the seat part of the rear bench. 3 mini sofas!! Might have to remove the shifter handle but its worth the small hassle to have a nice bed!