Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty fast for a **** mobile.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nucking futs, that is cool. ;Sweet that guy is brave swinging a van around like that.LOL

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
:D I bet the guy in the mustang thought *** I just been beat by A DIESEL VAN:mad:

Yeah, I would sure hate to have to explain that to my buddies, of course, I would never be in a Mustang anyway!

So what do you figure that 'stang had under the hood, a 4 banger? I can't imagine a Mustang not being able to run close to 100 MPH quarters with anything under the hood at all! :dunno

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldnt tell from that vid what year the Stang was but the last years that a 4 banger was available in that car was the early 90's and I think that car was newer than that. The 05+ GT is capable of about 96 mph @ 13.5 seconds off the show room floor.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I couldnt tell from that vid what year the Stang was but the last years that a 4 banger was available in that car was the early 90's and I think that car was newer than that. The 05+ GT is capable of about 96 mph @ 13.5 seconds off the show room floor.

Yeah, my point exactly, that van was running that and flat SMOKED that stang! I actually do like the new Mustangs, even thought that in my "NEW" life, I might own a Ford someday, just gotta take this one step at a time ya know!!! ;Sweet

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Yeah 93 was the last year that had the 4 cyl in it. Maybe it was a stock six? Or the guy just didn't know how to drive it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online