Who likes bumpers?

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want it sooo bad. No way i can pay for it, but that think is perfect for when the zombies come!That's the kinda thing i want bulky and mean looking. Just imagine a few zombie limps hanging off of it and you can really see it's value :D

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I guess I am just spoiled from living within fifteen miles of probably the largest steel whole-saler in the world, new, salvage, or scrap.

I see all kinds of un-believable high prices quoted for stuff that I just take for granted can be bought for a lot less. LOL

I kind of figured that was the case. Around here it runs me about $65 for a 20 ft stick of 2x2" 3/16 wall last time I was in. It gets expensive fast making anything around here. Sometimes I get lucky and the scrap yard has fresh stuff with a bent end or middle from the local bus plant, but that's about to come to an end thanks to the way our last pres tanked the economy around here , they went too many years on short orders and they're closing after near a century . After that I'll be stuck buying all my metal new.

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is quite the ridiculous cow catcher...
I'll stick with my V-Plow for zombie preparedness though... LOL
You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I want it sooo bad. No way i can pay for it, but that think is perfect for when the zombies come!That's the kinda thing i want bulky and mean looking. Just imagine a few zombie limps hanging off of it and you can really see it's value :D

Why didnt I even think about that LOL

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
In the event of a zombie attack....I'll be making a break for the KW....anyone dumb enough to stand in front of THAT while it's doing 85 MPH NEEDS to be squashed!

........and I'll be wearing my Cowboy hat...it seemed to work well for Tallahassee (***** Harrelson)....time to nut up....or shut up.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is quite the ridiculous cow catcher...
I'll stick with my V-Plow for zombie preparedness though... LOL
You must be registered for see images attach
I forgot, are you also a member of the FTE zombie-eradication survivalists team? lol

Why didnt I even think about that LOL
You oughta see what we're cooking up over on FTE, we got the convoy layouts already figured out (with scout vehicles, B-double tanker, service truck, and all), currently discussing base of operations setup and such... I think if the zombies invade we'll only need a bit of time to notify each other the plans are in motion, then once everyone meets up them zombies would be so SOL it ain't even funny :sly

In the event of a zombie attack....I'll be making a break for the KW....anyone dumb enough to stand in front of THAT while it's doing 85 MPH NEEDS to be squashed!

........and I'll be wearing my Cowboy hat...it seemed to work well for Tallahassee (***** Harrelson)....time to nut up....or shut up.
Haha, you and me both - only mine was set up like an oilfield truck with a sleeper and 5th wheel, so I can plow though vehicles too if the need arises, and considering I'll be pulling a trailer with at least two pickup trucks and god knows how much tools and such on it it I feel kinda sorry for any zombies that may get caught in front of me, if the Pink Princess don't snipe them off well in advance that is. And I also got a cowboy hat and boots, haha!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Picture saved....I gotta build one of those for my deuce!!!!!!Nothing says Get the F***(biden word) outta my way like a 14000lb truck with a bumper that doubles as a middle ages torture device!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot, are you also a member of the FTE zombie-eradication survivalists team? lol

You oughta see what we're cooking up over on FTE, we got the convoy layouts already figured out (with scout vehicles, B-double tanker, service truck, and all), currently discussing base of operations setup and such... I think if the zombies invade we'll only need a bit of time to notify each other the plans are in motion, then once everyone meets up them zombies would be so SOL it ain't even funny :sly

Haha, you and me both - only mine was set up like an oilfield truck with a sleeper and 5th wheel, so I can plow though vehicles too if the need arises, and considering I'll be pulling a trailer with at least two pickup trucks and god knows how much tools and such on it it I feel kinda sorry for any zombies that may get caught in front of me, if the Pink Princess don't snipe them off well in advance that is. And I also got a cowboy hat and boots, haha!
you guys devote way too much time on zombie bs.....cookoocookoocookoo

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Actually its a good looking bumper just a little over the top for a pick up. Around here theres easilly $300 or more in steel in that bumper plus time and materials I think in all the price is about right

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aric, I concur, a bit on the heavy side for a 1-ton truck - but for an F-Superduty, or an newer F450 or 550? It may suite one of them just fine, seeing how they're bigger and heavier and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online