• Total voters

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
adrianspeeder said:
Your poll stinks.

Real men row their own...
I see that in at least three of the rigs you have listed as being "in the fleet" you dont row your own. :rotflmao

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I had to vote AAMCO since you included it, should be good for a paperweight after that :rotflmao :rotflmao LOL

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why doesn't anybody consider the monster box?i have had it for a year now and many track passes and just beating the crap out of it daily.

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I see that in at least three of the rigs you have listed as being "in the fleet" you dont row your own. :rotflmao

Minor details...

When the AOD finally dies in OJ, there is a nice M5OD-R2 up in the shed ready to drop in. Always on the lookout for a nice ZF6 to eventually do a swap in the diesel. Finally, the Lariat was ordered with every option back in the day and the C6 just happened to be on that list.

Adrianspeeder

lukecline

Reaction score
weve had terrible luck with our at545 behind a 175 hp t444e. I hardly believe that it would hold up to even a mild injectored psd. Tim you might get ahold of richter69 he builds a stout unit.

RenoF250

Reaction score
I am planning on rebuilding my own when it goes out. I can't afford those big dollar rebuilds and the time to send it there and back.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tranny should i get? I got about 5k+ to spend.

:confused: 5k for a trannycookoo :rotflmao Hell I only paid that for the whole truck with 6 new commercial tires, custom wheels, toolbox & diamond plate bed protectors:Thumbs Up

mikel

Reaction score
An actual answer

I voted for BTS, since they seem to be the "cream-of-the-crop" but when it comes time to do mine, I am going to look at PowerDemon to see how they stack up. A 3 year 75k warranty and they are here in Houston, so I'm at least going to have a look at their offerings.

Mike