What to upgrade fiirst

Elliott

Reaction score
Well Iraq right now but really Evansville IN
Hey yall. Im just sittin here in Iraq and well be done with this tour in Sep. 07 prolly. I have preaty well dicided to get a 1998.5-2002 2500 4X4 cummins and was wonderring what would be the best for upgrading the trucks proformance, in what order to do it, how much it coastes but i'd still like to us it as a close to daliy driver or will that not be posibale? I dont know much about diesles or turbos but i wint to school to be a mac. I like to be able to push more horse and tourq than 3rd gen. atleast from a stock 3rd gen.
I will proly make my own biodiesle to save money and I'm preaty sure that it won't be a big deal or will it?

Elliott

Reaction score
Well Iraq right now but really Evansville IN
hypertec

Could I go with the Hypertec programer the one ya keep in the truck and has touch screen, 1/4 track, 3 settings, coud reader, and gages. Allso outher upgrades an prolly soner or latter twins. What yall think.

waynes world

Reaction score
Elliot,

First & most important------- THANKS FOR BEING THERE:shoot: straight.

The first thing to do is a pusher pump before any mods to be sure you NEVER run out of fuel. That pump will puke:puke:
It will cost lots of $$$$$ to fix er up after that. While you are at it a fuel pressure guage is also a must along wioth EGT & boost guages.

After that you can do anything else.
Hope you are OK --- here is an :angel: for you,
WAYNES WORLD