what the hell

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a 133" wheelbase that somebody put a crew cab on, and a bed from an F-150 stepside. Looks cool! ;Sweet

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
i had thoughts about doing that to my truck and just making a small flatbed on the back, the only snag i run into is when i pull a gooseneck trailer, it will put it too close to cab and it would hit the back of the cab, besides that it would be awesome. especially here in a couple years when kids come into the picture :eek: i know i wont have the $$$ for a newer truck then..

ludakris

Reaction score
I just dont understand the roof.. on conversion vans they usually do that so you can stand up... what would be the reason in a truck? cookoo

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it could be cool if you take the goofy thing off the roof and got rid of the cow print paint job:rotflmao

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish my truck had more head room like the 99+ superdutys. I dont like taking my hat off cause it rubs on the headliner lol

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
It maybe ugly, but it is loaded with the goodie parts, Banks sidewinder, Gear Venders, dana 60, 4.10 gears, plow and salt spreader, Might be worth the starting bid.

lwfox002

Reaction score
I have tried to post a couple other times and they did not work. Didn't really think this one would either. That is still an ugly truck but it sure does have some nice goodies.