What is the part number of the lift pumps

Fordfan90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I took my truck out for a test the other day and more problems have came up the lift pump is losing fuel pressure. So I've decided to go ahead with this and swap out for the electric fuel pump. I know facet is popular from what I have found. But what to what the best one is? I was looking at the Holley but doesn' seem like most people run those?

Joseph Davis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with 79jasper because on mine I put an inline glass filter on mine and found rust in the filter and that will reek havoc with a fuel system. Facet is the best choice but I went with Cater Diesel 8-16 PSI and a fuel pressure regulator set for 6.9 PSI and a painless wiring relay because someone used a sump pump Mr. Gasket which can not deliver enough fuel. the whole total is around 100 bucks. mechanical lift pump 30 bucks Autozone and a Facet pump set up 300 bucks. I do not know the long term effect of the carter fuel pump because this is my first Diesel.

Fordfan90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't search here?
I would check for fuel line restrictions first.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We did at the shop for a week. So it' been sitting for 2 weeks since this all came up.