What happened???

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Otay, the puter crashed while the girls were playing on neopets.com & now I have to log in manually every time instead of the site keeping me loged in like like it always did before.

I went into tools & dumped all the cookies & it did not do anything.

Browser is Mozilla ifin that matters.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Errrrr, I had the same problem with Mozilla a few weeks ago and now I cant member what I did to fix it........LOL

It was something in tools............... cookoo

And right now I am on IE so I cant even get a clue. :mad:

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
Hopefully this works.

Open Browser
Go to Tools.... drop down to Options
Then click on Privacy--- should be a saved passwords section in there
Open that and there should be a checkbox for enabling saved passwords.

Although I dont have mine checked... and it saves it until I clear cookies... then I have to reenter the ID and password (such as for OB, TDR, etc.)

Maybe you have a different version. I dont know if I have Mozilla or Firefox or if they're the same @#$ thing. :rotflmao

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Mozilla is the same as firefox I think.

Went into options & the box is checked for passwords & then I went to several sites & all of them work, saving the log on info when I close out & go back in latter.

Oh well, I'll keep playing around till something either breaks or it's fixed ;p ;p ;p

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
Dont forget the Remember Me checkbox on the OB login page. should be right off the RH side of where the login data goes.

Betcha thats your problem..... would explain why it works when my Saved Passwords in Mozilla isnt checked.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ramprat said:
Mozilla is the same as firefox I think.

Went into options & the box is checked for passwords & then I went to several sites & all of them work, saving the log on info when I close out & go back in latter.

Oh well, I'll keep playing around till something either breaks or it's fixed ;p ;p ;p
Clear your cache and reboot also.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Oh well, that did not work, guess I'll just keep playing around & hopefully something will work.

Just funny how I'm having problems staying loged on here & no place else.

JimmyDee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was having problems staying logged on here also. There was something going on between here and the sister site, SuperDutyDiesel.com. Which ever I went to first, would force me to log in on the other. I found that if I backed out of my Zone Alarm fire wall, everything was OK.
With the latest update of Zone Alarm Pro, the problem went away.
I made the administrator here aware of the problem a few week ago and maybe they fixed it here but I think ZA did the fix. This probably has nothing to do with the original posters problem but maybe on some of the other ones it might.
Jim

Last edited:

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I had the same problem, when I first got Mozilla. I don't rememeber now, how I got around it. It was so bad, if I changed the page more than once, i had to login, again, to post.

If I remember what happened, I'll let ya know.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Hummmmm get this.

When I go to oilburners.net I get 2 places to log on & fill in the user name & password block.

However, this time I said to heck with it & just clicked on the enter forums link in the site navagation box.

Well, it says I was logged on, but on the main page nothing was said about it and the new posts/avatar box was not shown :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2500cummins

Reaction score
Ramprat said:
Hummmmm get this.

When I go to oilburners.net I get 2 places to log on & fill in the user name & password block.

However, this time I said to heck with it & just clicked on the enter forums link in the site navagation box.

Well, it says I was logged on, but on the main page nothing was said about it and the new posts/avatar box was not shown :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I got the same thing after I downloaded Firefox to my new home computer last week, the last few times it has worked fine but I never changed a thing that I know of... :confused:
I had no problems with the old machine or my new laptop that I set up with Firefox a few months ago..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online