what do you use to replace the stock fuel lines with?

hjalbert

Reaction score
I want to do away with the stock lines, all the way back to the tanks. I was wondering what type of line others had used. Thanks

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I assume you are talking about the rubber fuel lines, I got fuel injection hose off of evilbay. All good so far and I burn veggy.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, call me stupid, but I used Russell Pro Flex. NOT CHEAP by any means, but should hold up to anything I run through it.

hjalbert

Reaction score
Yeah, I am talking about rubber, but I want to replace fords lines all together, the semi hard ones also. I fear that they were only meant to last so long, and that any moment I will develope an air leak. I saw a picture of another members set up, and probalbly willl do the same as him running 3/8s alum line, and use fuel injection line where I need to connect to the selector valve, and my pump and stuff. Thanks!

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
Fuel lines

I replaced all my fuel and brake lines with stainless steel lines. I sent my old lines to Classic Tube in New York and they copyed themon a computer. The lines fit perfect and total cost for all the lines was $450.00 a little pricey but I'll never have to mess with them again. Depending what year your truck is they may already have the specs. Dan

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
dancrowley said:
I replaced all my fuel and brake lines with stainless steel lines. I sent my old lines to Classic Tube in New York and they copyed themon a computer. The lines fit perfect and total cost for all the lines was $450.00 a little pricey but I'll never have to mess with them again. Depending what year your truck is they may already have the specs. Dan
Hey Dan welcome!
Fill in you Sign about your truck?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin