Well ain't this a bummer!

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
That was at the I-880/I-80 interchange in Oakland California, i remember the day that happened i was delivering sheet metal/plumbing supplies over to Hayward and saw it hanging off there.There's nothing for 200 feet down then into a sewage plant underneath.

Truckie

Reaction score
Dam that is most defiantly a pucker factor. Dose any body know how the accident happened?

Mike

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you imagine sitting there motionless for 5,10 even 20 minutes until help arrived watching your life go by one second at a time only to have the truck fall as they showed up?

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Probably be to busy answering stupid questions to contemplate your life.
"Hey what happened?"
"I had an accident duh."
"Are you hurt?"
" no, my face always bleeds like this."

Last edited by a moderator:

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Roland_Jenkins
Probably be to busy answering stupid questions to contemplate your life.
"Hey what happened?"
"I had an accident duh."
"Are you hurt?"
" no, my face always bleeds like this."

LOL Don't forget to add: "I wonder if I'll lose my job?"

and "I don't remember that racing stripe in my shorts"

Last edited by a moderator:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummnzpowr
That was at the I-880/I-80 interchange in Oakland California, i remember the day that happened i was delivering sheet metal/plumbing supplies over to Hayward and saw it hanging off there.There's nothing for 200 feet down then into a sewage plant underneath.

That interchange maze has got to be the worst that Bay Area freeways has got to offer. in my opinion, majority of the LA basin freeways are nowhere as nasty as that one. Hey Cummnzpwr, here's another wreck to jog your brain cells....remember the propane tanker that caught fire one level down on that same interchange?

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
Talk about scary I bet that driver was hoping the h*ll the fifth wheel held. It must be a custom ordered being a single axle the truck is a Freightliner I don't know what model it is thou.

Must have hit pretty hard to sheer the U bolts holding the front axle. I bet the firedept had to unbolt the seat from the truck to get the driver out and take a pry bar to pull the seat upholstery out of his or her ass LOL

All I can say who ever it is must be lucky because if the truck went forward a little more good by truck and driver.

trapper704

Reaction score
Thats kinda funny to talk about pucker power, a few years ago I hired an older fella for the winter, he put a truck over a very steep grade,it went nose first so did'nt tip over just straight down. When I got there was glad to see he was'nt hurt so asked hium if he left pucker marks on the seat. He said and I quote " you could'nt have drove a flax seed up my ass with a ten pound hammer when that thing broke loose and went over that bank"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online