Welcome all TDS refugees

redneckhouston

dodge killer
Reaction score
southpaw said:
Southpaw is in the house :D Some how I missed the boat too. Man it was getting dull over there. :puke: :Thumbs Up

dull and no info left everyone who knows anything left.......including me...glad to be here

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
glad everyone made it. pass the word if you don't mind. The ppl who know the tech answers are staying here, because they have the freedom to unwind and chat about whatever here and not get thier wrists slapped by egomanic-mods like you know where.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Well, I came over here just lately. I missed some time over at TDS and all of a sudden no "Other" forum and the doors are all locked and the curtains pulled :***:

Never got in an real trouble over there.....but seems the air was getting a bit thick lately. Much more relaxed here.. :cheers:

DieselFreak77

Reaction score
I just found this place after spending many years over in the "Other" place. Lately it really Freakin SUCKS and Jason is full of :number2 !!! I will NEVER go back to that place. I'm glad I finally found the Group of "Knowledge" ;Sweet

Thanks for starting this site for those who want to have fun and learn!!!

Carl

Big Red CC Dually

Reaction score
Freightrain said:
Well, I came over here just lately. I missed some time over at TDS and all of a sudden no "Other" forum and the doors are all locked and the curtains pulled :***:

Never got in an real trouble over there.....but seems the air was getting a bit thick lately. Much more relaxed here.. :cheers:

Larry,

Good to see another FOKISD member here, there are several others, Renegade (Brian), Moremph (Travis), PSDan000 (Dan), I have seen for sure.

Superdutydiesel.com is another site that is good for use Ford PSD types too.

Rick "COB" ;)

Last edited:

Gildo

Reaction score
aussiedave said:
how many of you guys who posted on this thread just use oilburners as (the other forum) at the tds
then run back to the tds and post your tech stuff on there?

I certainly do not fall into that classification. The day after all those idiotic changes back in February, I asked to be removed from the list of registered users and that all of my posts be deleted. I did not want my being registered to add to the total of Lord Lester's list of registered users, and I do not visit there for the same reasons mentioned earlier, I do not want to add to the total of visitors. I've never looked back.

I too got tired of the same old boring questions day after day after day:
  • What type of antifreeze should I use?
  • What type of oil should I use?
  • Where's the CPS?
  • Where's the oil filter?
  • What downpipe?
  • What exhaust?
  • Chip or programmer?

I know that we were all newbies at one time or another, but gee ****, over there at TDS someone was always starting a new thread about a subject that already had at least one active thread going. Double posting because their first idiotic post didn't get a reply within the hour got old quickly too. That place got boring in a hurry. People starting threads about the same subject over and over. cookoo The folks here at OB seem to be a much smarter group of people when the subject is diesel trucks, Ford, Dodge, or GM. One other thing that I like about the folks here is that when a thread is started the subject of the thread is clear from the title of the thread, that's my preception anyway. Don't you just love a post whose title is, "What if..." or "Should I" or "Look at this", one of the classics is "Help please?", good grief, help with what? I for one, don't waste my time on those types of posts, but like I said, I haven't seen any of them at OB. :thumbsup:

Ok, I'm done with my rant now, and I hope that I haven't offended anyone.

Gil

Vailman

Reaction score
I think I am finally learning my way around in here................................ sorry Lester I just didnt need a mother

Dzlnut

Reaction score
timntools said:

Wow i see alot of guys i haven't seen in a while, I learned of this site at a local dyno event. I like it keep up the good work.

Stevo

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve, dont be a stranger.

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
Reaction score
why wasn't i invited during this hostile takeover?! hell, swany's got 2500000000 posts already..and I have like....3

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Youre late to the party, but we saved you a cup. ;)