Welcome all TDS refugees

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
Here is alittle of the E-Mails that Was sent between me and The Lord Jason Lester....

This was all started when a friend came over my house to BS, and I told them about TDS. They were interested and wanted to sign up. I had to run some errends so they stayed and used my computer to register and check it out.. They stated in a post when asked that they bought a chip and some other stuff from me. Thats when it all started. I thought you might get a kick out of this.........

"TheDieselStop.Com Webmaster" <[email protected]> wrote:

The address in parentheses shows what computer posted the message; the posts were also fairly close to each other in time. You can see the addresses in parentheses are the same. Ill give you both the benefit of the doubt and reinstate the accounts. There had better not be any more promotion of that company though or the next time it will be for good. Our advertisers support the site and keep it free for everyone else. We are very protective of them an dont take kindly to someone trying to get a free ride for their business.

Thanks,

Jason

To Whom it may Concern,

What is all these E-mails about blatant promotion? What about this **** of computer address? I come home to a bunch of ******** E-mails about something I was not aware of. So your going to threaten to ban me because of a friend using my computer. I let alot of my friends use my computer to do stuff. I didn't know that I was supposed to get permission from you before I did this. Who uses my computer is my buisness not yours so stay out of it. As you might know computers are expensive and not everyone has one. I joined the Diesel stop to learn from other members and to inform them of what I know. So now that I have gotten into this stuff, and become a dealer from TS I can't give my opinion on what I think? That is ******** TOO. Have you ever heard of freedom of speech? If I think that one product is better than another then I'm going to tell you that, I personally don't care who's feelings get hurt, or who gets pissed off. Deal with it that life, and that's business. I have tried very hard not to say anything about my business on here. Now that I have one though I'm not allowed to tell people to contact me for help. ******** again. TS IS A SPONSOR ARE THEY NOT????????? WELL ????? Then what is the problem about mentioning how good they are? Or is the problem that the other vendors can't stand it. Or is it a money thing for you., always trying to get money from someone else. My opinions are my opinions, and if someone dosen't like them then I don't care. I never have and never will blatantly bash a business. If I don't know about them I will say that. If they did me wrong I will say that. If they did me good I will say that too. If your not allowed to say anything about your business then fine, so be it. I wont. I will however give my opinions whether you like them or not. I have promoted this site alot and said how good and informative it is. Don't ruin it. Don't ruin this site by being a bunch of ******.

THANK YOU,

ANDY

This issue isnt you talking about TS Performance; its about your promoting your own business. Just because they are an advertiser doesnt mean their dealers all get a free ride.

Thanks,

Jason

To Whom it may concern,

As I told you I haven't been promoting my site. You have been deleting my posts about TS Performance. You have also told me I can't tell people the good about TS products. What about the answers to the rest of my E-MAIL?? What about that post in DI or TS by MARKSTANCO promoting the wildman as a TS dealer.

ANDY

The difference is that you are a TS dealer. You have a business interest in selling those products. Thats a lot different than a user who is happy with their purchase

Thanks,

Jason

To Whom it may concern,

Well what about the post by MARKSTANCO promoting and advertising for a non site sponsor? Sorry but you are wrong I 'am and was a satisfied customer before I became a dealer. It wouldn't be smart to sell or reccommend junk that didn't work huh. If someone asks a question about TS I'am going to tell them what I think. As I will with any other products.If you can't handle it then to bad. I'm not advertising just stating the facts .Its called freedom of speech.Deal with it. Maybe thats why your losing all your members.

ANDY

He isn’t promoting his own business though, he has nothing to gain from it .. you do.

It isn’t freedom of speech, there is no such thing on a private website. Also, we gain 20-30 new users every day. The only ones who have left were the ones starting trouble. I say good riddance

Last edited:

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
They are over there crying about where did everybody go.They must not of thought that everybody has been getting tired of the ********.As I seen above they might be gaining 20-30 members a day that is the ones they banned everyday just resigning,but yet the old names are kept in the member list.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I too late? Or did someone save me a cold one?

Mike

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
:***: I was just over at the tds The same post that I found out about this place you mays well say has been closed they deleted every post that mentioned this site and the people that post bad about Lord Jason. Must not be able to take the truth :D

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by bmw1200
hey, i wondered where you guys went...and didn't tell me :shoot: man neet thingys too:moon:

hey herb! welcome, mods- keep an eye on this knucklehead, he gets out of line quite a bit!LOL LOL

architect-builder

Reaction score
Strokin,

Man, thanks about emailing me about this site.

"This was all started when a friend came over my house to BS, and I told them about TDS. They were interested and wanted to sign up. I had to run some errends so they stayed and used my computer to register and check it out.. They stated in a post when asked that they bought a chip and some other stuff from me. Thats when it all started. I thought you might get a kick out of this........."

We can't leave you alone for a minute can we. :D

Barrett

Last edited:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Wow, fresh air. Sure feels good to breath again. Just registered here yesterday (Thanks AK) and already I like what I see. Hopefully the wit & sarcasm that was so unique to THE OTHER forum will resurface here. Great to see so many TDS ex-regulars who too have my quirky sense of humor.

Last edited:

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
Some guy posted a Southerner VS a Yankee joke on TDS and i made a silly remark.."now youve gone and mad me mad"
Seems like Lord twisted ******* thought my retort was inflamatory and deleteded it:eek:

I went to the comment part and told them what I thought in nice language, honest....I bet even money Lord Twisted ******* will burn that one too----place is gettin too Prissy even from a well mannered NEW YORKER:yell:

Love these thingys:moon:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online