Water/**** Injection

zigzkidz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ran water injection, does anybody know if Dps's system is any good?

tractorman86

Reaction score
like 69dieselfreak said his customer service leaves a bit to be desired. it seems like he's a good guy and is prettymuch brillian but customer service or lack there of according to some people isn't doing him any justice.

t-roymoose

Reaction score
I just installed a kit from Devils Own. The coustomer service is awsome. They have a forum page and a tec is normally on it to awnser questions. So far I am in love with the kit. It was a great price and they awnsered any questions I had very quickly.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
I just installed a kit from Devils Own. The coustomer service is awsome. They have a forum page and a tec is normally on it to awnser questions. So far I am in love with the kit. It was a great price and they awnsered any questions I had very quickly.

how much was it

t-roymoose

Reaction score
About $350. That was with some of their pre-mix, a t-shirt, and stickers. They claim that you can run 100% methanol with their pump. I love it so far.

t-roymoose

Reaction score
I bought the diesel universal stage 1 kit. I had them swap the 6-30psi pressure switch with the 2-10psi. All I had to do was put a special note when I ordered it and it was fine. The kit was very easy to install, and works like a charm. The only down side is that I am using a whole lot of pre-mix and diesel fuel, I just love when it kicks on! I accelerate a good rate and I can watch my EGTs go down. I am installing a switch to keep it off when I don't need it, and a light to know when the pump is on. My turbo only makes 8psi and I have the system set to turn on at 5psi (you can adjust it to whatever you need). I run 4.5psi going 70mph so sometimes I kick on the system when I don't mean to, but I love the system so far.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86