wanted ISSPRO oil pressure gauge

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I used to go to dps for this gauges but I don't have the site anymore and I don't even know if they are still in business, too bad bc they even had the pod pillar that I like. Anyone know of a good place to get this gauges for a fear/good price? If someone has used I would consider that too.

Thank You.

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Amen on the egauges.com. Don't go through RPMOutlet. I just had to stop payment on a purchase I made through them in July, ans STILL don't have the gauges from them! I bought them from egauges.com on Friday and had them on my desk on Monday! And the price is about the same!

Chuck

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank You Joe, that is what I wanted.
I think they don't sell the kit, it is the gauge and the sender but wiring is apart?cookoo Why not just sale the whole thing all in one instead of disorienting Me?

Chuck, I read Your thread on the rpm stuff, personally I would not like if a store manager hangs up the phone on Me and tell Me to pull the payment that is so unprofessional. Good thing You found a better place.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
I get most all my guages through www.dieselmanor.com
just put an isspro electrical one on a 6.0. one thing they tell ya to do is isolate it from the motor
because the sender wont take the vibration.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Actually I use the oil plug on the back of the engine for a few things so I put a T and a high pressure hose that I use to connect all the other stuff to and it is mounted on the frame of the truck away from the engine, hope that is enough to make it work. I have a oil pressure gauge now but it is mechanical and I don't want to chance to get oil in the cab.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online