walk away from no SCAs?

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion is that if you can get it for 2k ish than jump on it. Long story short I found Oilburners after I bought my IDI. I knew nothing of SCA's nor of even a potential cavitiation issue. The truck was run hard and a little beat but it is a 93' f350 regular cab, no rust, that drove well and had at some point gotten a Ford remanned transmission (E4OD). 220k+ miles but felt solid and would have been in worse shape if neglected it's whole life. I paid 3300 for it needing new tires and IP. Best deal I had seen in a month of looking. I had to fix the A/C and windows but it's been a really good truck for the last 2 1/2 years.

It's not necessarily a deal breaker for me if a truck has had one ignorant owner. Good luck whatever deision you make.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too much to read but cavitation is like cancer do you avoid every thing you love cause some califorians say itll cause cancer?
take off the highest price you can find to balance those tires from fair price

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
If he's only had it for 1.5 years then the long term history is unknown so it's pretty much a wash as to long term maintnence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online