van lovers, check this out

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
If it was close enough for me to make it there and back by sunday night, it'd be mine........ :cheers:

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rockin' or not, I see a lot of cracked bondo lifting out. Its a cool rig, but you'd have to act quick if you want to keep it from rusting apart.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I feel like I have seen you say that before. Are you living in North Dakota just to make sure you have maximum distance between you and all the cheap Cali and east coast IDI"S?;Poke

Nah, I'm just making sure I have maximum distance from Commifornia and the east coast in general! LOL ;Poke

I used to ship vehicles here, but with all the scams these days, everyone assumes when I talk about it now, I'm trying to scam them...

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm not the only one that refers to that... Place... As commiefornia! I was born and raised there. Didn't feel like going back so when the wife suggested we move to Texas when I got out of the Marine Corps it was a no brainer lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Ugh.

Just a cheap commercial mess.

It only needs the roof air because it is painted black and gray and heats up like an oven in summer.

The interior is an abomination of wasted space and poor construction. The vertical walls don’t even follow the factory wall contours. That 100 gallon fuel tank next to the bed is illegal in some states and probably makes the interior stink of fuel.

They extended the rear about three feet, unnecessarily, and then had to add a tag axle, also unnecessary.

It has a bed but no other camping amenities. One queen bed and four seats. Sleeping arrangements must be interesting. It fails as a camper.

Hell, the first van I converted in the 1980s was designed and built a lot better than that hot mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726