Turbo Info

rubberfish

Reaction score
:) No B.S. here. Burnaby is a suburb of Vancouver, which is located right in the S.W. corner of British Columbia. You'll see Vancouver mentioned twice on your map. Once on the mainland where I am, and also their is Vancouver Island, same corner of the province. It is not uncommon for us to temps in the 50's and 60's during the winter months. We do see freezing temps and the odd snow fall, but mostly it's mild and wet. The weather is quite similar to what one would experience in the Seattle area. My house is only about 100' above sea level. Keep in mind though, that all the local mountains which are an hour or two away have a Lot of snow on them. Gee, I sure hate living here. Sking in the morning, and a round of golf the same afternoon. Have fun shoveling your walkways guys:D . I'll stick to seeing green grass, thanks:) .

on edit: Just went up to the kithen to check the temp outside and it's 46F at 5:15 am. Sorry for rubbing it in;).

Last edited:

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help!

GotOJ,

I took this pic.... the other side has less of a veiw.... where am I supposed to find this tag?????:moon:

Attachments

• turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 86

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
the tag is located on the compressor housing, underneath all the junk....

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know my way around the motor, but help me out here... Is the compressor houseing by the wastegate? Let me know a little more and I can get it to you soon...... And please dont tell me I have to tear the damn thing apart...

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
ok, i wont tell you to tear it all apart :)
The tag is located on the compressor discharge housing (shiny silver side of turbo with discharge tube going to intercooler)
So maybe i will wait until i get into my new house and take it apart to get the numbers.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL.. How much do you have to take off..... LOL.... Your cutting into my play time.... LMAO

Let me know... If its not to bad I can get it this weekend.....

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
I think you pretty much have to tear off everything.

I can always do it after i move in to my new place.

Can't cut in to your play time too much.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Hey Isurvivedanothercoldwinter, if you don't believe the weather I get here in this frozen tundra I live in, check out when my local drag strip opens up, www.missionraceway.com March 6th to Oct 24th. March, what will your house look like? Maybe like this?

Attachments

• snow4.jpg
    snow4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 50

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL.... You never know in Michigan.... we are supposed to hit 50 this weekend... LOL.. Its a friggin heat wave....LOL.... But that is a great picture of your house....

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rubber
You got a ice fishing house sure would like to try that out some day.
Geno