Turbo Info

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Anyone with a good picture of the DMX turbochager's info tag would be appreciated.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in there taking pictures this weekend, But was unsure of what you wanted... Cause I could not really find anything... If you can tell me where its at, and i can get it from the top of the truck... I will get you the pic ASAP....

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
there should be a tag on the turbo showing the model# serial number etc... that is what i need a pic of.
Thanks.
J

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Thanks!!!!!
I'd rip mine apart, but i am in the middle of a move.... i'll send ya pics when i am done

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im gonna have to do it tonight... Went out and did not see anything obvious..... Whatchadoing?

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
not too much, i bought a really small acreage with a house on it... i want to live out of town.... tired of having neighbors that know what color your poop is...lol

So i am throwing lots of accumulated stuff out in preparation of marketing the house.

and packing.....geez i remember when a pickup could move all of my worldly posessions...those were the days.

16 acres of bliss, a 1400sqft rancher, a garage with MIL suite, and a 24x50x 25h metal shed...... should be sweet (other than paying for it ...oh well.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Sounds like my dream house, big shop etc. It would be a hell of a commute for me though. You're on the other side of them big hills I think:) .

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by rubberfish
Sounds like my dream house, big shop etc. It would be a hell of a commute for me though. You're on the other side of them big hills I think:) .

I'll send ya pics when i get settled in.

Plenty of room for everyone to come up!
RV parking, sani dump area ETC ETC ETC

so if anyone is around me gimme a shout after march 15 and you can see it first hand

rubberfish

Reaction score
Well if we get a get together happening this summer in Calgary or something like that then we'll have to drop by, get drunk, and fall down in the front yard:drunk: :eek: :D

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Got Juice?
I'll send ya pics when i get settled in.

Plenty of room for everyone to come up!
RV parking, sani dump area ETC ETC ETC

so if anyone is around me gimme a shout after march 15 and you can see it first hand

No ****..... good of an excuse as any for a blowout!

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gj,

I am not seeing what you want... It has been colder that **** here in the day when I can get outside to take a pick... Thats why its taking me so long... sorry...

B

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
No worries bud, when you get it, you get it.

If i weren't so D2mn busy right now i'd do.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU

It has been colder that **** here in the day
You need to move somewhere warm, like Canada, been 60 something the last couple of days. Harleys, women with out coats, all the good things in life:) . At least where I live anyways, can't say the same for the boss;)

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, Rubber... Where the hell you at? Here in MI we are hoping for our first 40 degree day in a few months.... It seems to me Canada is the same Lat or Lon as MI...... Your story kinda smells like BS.....

Man, There was snow in Texas...