TUCKER SNOCAT SEDAN 443

Whit

Reaction score
TUCKER SNOCAT SEDAN 443

Full hardtop all aluminum construction, Chrysler industrial IND 6 version of the flathead six found in many Dodge trucks and cars, 4 speed manual tranny, and the axles are 1/2 ton Dodge WC types with the ends modified to take the track drives. Transfer case and fuel tank are aluminium and most of the hardware is Chrysler, particularly Dodge. This snowcat has 9323 miles on it and is in great shape for its age, I just put 2 new batteries in it and a new exhaust manifold as the old one was cracked. Runs great and is very dependable...starts right up when -40* and rides nicely on top of how ever many feet of snow you have. I recently purchased a Polaris 6x6 and put sno trax on it so this cat is no longer needed here....I have a big equiptment trailer 30' tilt deck that can go with this if you want it...it is rated for 26 k pounds...I will deliver the cat and trailer to you if propper arrangments are made ....call me with any questions you may have 307-876-2651 evenings ask for Kevin...this is in Wyoming

Call me we will talk price

YEAR 1966

MODEL 543A

MOTOR TS60C4174985...225CID "RG"

SER# 1666121A

PASSENGER CAPACITY 6 - 8

LOAD CAPACITY 1350 LBS

TRAILER CAPACITY 2500 LBS

FUEL CAPACITY 35 GALLONS

SPEEDS 4 & 1 REVERSE

HORSEPOWER 95

MILES PER GALLON (U.S.) 5 - 6

PONTOON AND TRACK 18 " x 84"

TURNING RADIUS 18'

OVERALL WIDTH 6' 3"

OVERALL LENGTH 15' 10"

OVERALL HEIGHT 7 ' 5"

WEIGHT 3990 LBS

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
You said "flathead" six but I think you ment "Slant" six.

Very COOL, I want one! Gonna be tough to get that one past Lori!

Good Luck with it!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
OOOO,..Lots of Cupholders,...;Sweet

I am thinking that a No Smoking sign would be appropraite for the passenger compartment located next to the gas tank! LOL :eek: