TS Performance DHRA race and Open House Party

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With this kinda money on the line, you are temptin me to put my smarts to the track. I might just have to make some last minute purchases/adjustments and come down and get my money. What time do I need to beat and how strict are the DHRA safety rules going to be enforced? Loops/cage/open lugnuts? Ect. ect.? :)

Max Power

Reaction score
I think your going to have to be in the 10's to win this year. Or at least VERY close to 10's.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by BRONCO
With this kinda money on the line, you are temptin me to put my smarts to the track. I might just have to make some last minute purchases/adjustments and come down and get my money. What time do I need to beat and how strict are the DHRA safety rules going to be enforced? Loops/cage/open lugnuts? Ect. ect.? :)

This is a One time chance to be run after the DHRA race..DHRA has nothing to do with this ..except you have to run the DHRA race to qualify for the TOP GUN Prize money.. This race is a one time one pass chance reaction time means nothingjust your time down the track....E-mail Dennis Perry at [email protected] <[email protected]>

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
The Pot just went to $4500.00. Pacific Performance Engineering added $200.00 to their already generous donation. For those of you attending the race Pacific Performance is planning on flying out and attending the Top Gun Shoot out.

Dennis

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
The Pot is now $4750.00 thanks to Hall's Lawn and Landscape of Bardstown KY. Special Thanks to Lee Hall for the contribution.

Dennis

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
Well we finally hit the $5000.00 Mark thanks to B&M Industrial Supply in Bowling Green Ky. Special Thanks to Mac Douglas with B&M Industrial.

See everyone at the track.

Dennis

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
The "Top Gun" winnings keeps on growing We have GOS Performance to thank for their $250.00 donation. Thanks Jerry!

With this addition to the Top Gun pot the fastest street diesel will now bring home $5,250 Remember to run the Top Gun you have to run the DHRA/TS All Diesel Challenge that is being ran prior to The Top Gun.

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
OK Now it has just got crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! News Update on the Pay out for the TOP GUN Shootout!!!!!!!!!

TTS Power Systems just called and donated $750 in products. Special thanks to Steve Cole for that great Donation.

Garmon's Diesel Performance is out of his mind. Jeff Garmon put $500.00 in cash and $250.00 in product.

Dave Dunbar with Diesel Performance MotorSports has decided that you will surely need to Dyno all of this product and added $ 250.00 in Dyno Time.

Total Purse for the TOP GUN ShootOut is now $7000.00

Dennis

Max Power

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated Dennis! It's gonna be a good race!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online