truck for sale

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
'89 F250, 7.3idi 2wd, Ats 088 turbo, 3.55 rear, Zf5, Moosepump, newish injectors, 174k miles.
most of the stuff is new, everything works.
Body has no rust penetration, nor does the frame. Small surface rust. The truck was a work truck, so the paint isn't perfect, and the body has minor dents, ugly beat up tailgate (that functions perfectly tho), and a 2in by 4inch hole in the bed (where the previous owner cut a hole for some reason).

You've seen alot of my videos, etc regarding this truck. I do not need to sell it, it just isn't getting used enough and I LOVE my toy cars and truck.

anyway Pm me if you are interested. For the northerners, this is the newest 89 you've seen, god bless the warm salt free south....
Drew

You must be registered for see images attach

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see 'em just fine!

I'm surprised to see you selling her....and wishing I had the $$ to burn (not like I can justify a second truck, but even still)...

gandalf

Reaction score
No problem seeing the pictures. Maybe my system is just so used to bringing up all sorts of pictures that it didn't think twice...:eek:;p

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn Drew... sorry to see you have to part with her. I hope you find a good home for it.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not parting with it until the check clears :)
I don't really care if I sell it or not, just don't need SOOO many vehicles, to anyone that has a couple of vehicles, not driving one doesn't mean it doesn't get old or break. Especially a diesel.... they need to be worked and driven hard, my 4 mile run to lowes 16 times a year barely justifies having a F250 diesel.

Plus I'd rather sink money into the 76 f100 and 63.5 galaxie (both of which are undergoing full restorations as they are my dream vehicles).

as far as price, pm me an offer and we'll go from there.

Drew

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Must have been the dang Iraqi internet.....I see them fine now! Not a bad looking rig. So what trans does it have out of curiousity?

Thad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online