Transport possibly available

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this, but since money might change hands I thought this forum was best

Well, Let me set the stage.

It looks like I will be hauling a full 6x12 U-Haul trailer and fill the bed of the truck (household items) to the Seattle area for a friend on 4/16/15. The plan is to return on 4/20/15. U-Haul wanted over $800 for a 1-way rental, but only $227 for a 6 day rental returning to where I picked it up. So, I will be coming back to Modesto, Ca empty.

That got me thinking, If anyone had something they needed to get to the central Ca area from up north, why not see what we could work out. Not so much to make money, but to help offset the cost (the friend is paying for the trailer, not sure of fuel as I was planning to visit there anyway) or just help someone out. He's a bit strapped, so if I can find a way to help him offset costs, why not.

So, if you have something that needs to get moved, that would fit either in the truck bed or trailer and can work around my schedule, pm or post and we will see what works out. I am a bit limited for time coming home and for loading/unloading, but I figured that I would see what works out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online