Top View Of Truck

Reaction score
I've got a big favor to ask of anyone. I'm looking for a straight on top view of an over the road truck. I don't care what it is or how old it is. I just need a flat picture from directly over the top of the cab. I've searched the net and can't find anything. If someone has a chance could you snap a shot at the top of your big rig?

Thanks much for any help

Paul

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
How about I just go to the next truck wreck, and snap one before the wrecker pulls it back up?

We have those around here pretty regularly. LOL

Just last Monday, a bullhauler got tossed, during a storm. I don't htink some of those guys have a clue how much wind one of those things blocks.

Reaction score
We do custom controls for food and beverage plants. I've been trying to get a good picture to go off of for milk receiving bays. I'll have to give Hank's a try.

Thanks much,

Paul

Reaction score
Pack Rat,

That'll work...a little unorthodox though :D

I know a couple of cattle haulers...craziest funnest bunch of folks you'll ever meet. If they run Peterbilts...that just adds to the craziness!

Paul

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
I'd do mine...but I'll never get it all and completely flat. Never get high enough...even standing ON my trailer.

The last email I got from Hank's site was it was going down for good. Said he couldn't keep the hackers out...so he was going to shut it down til he could find a good server to host it. That was a week ago. Haven't gone to check if he's still there.

maniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probaly can get it, just have to wait till I get a nightime pickup. They get a little nervous when you pull out a camera in a chemical plant :Sly

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
6point9diesel said:
Pack Rat,

That'll work...a little unorthodox though :D

I know a couple of cattle haulers...craziest funnest bunch of folks you'll ever meet. If they run Peterbilts...that just adds to the craziness!

Paul

Not to mention a little damage, from being pancaked. :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I don't want anybody climbing up on their rig and getting hurt over the deal. I'll just keep my peepers open. If I manage to get one I'll post it.

Thanks again!

Paul