To diesel or not to diesel...

jordanjohngse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jayro88 nailed it,when I bought my idi, quit smoking and drinking everyday to just weekends, only eat out if me and wife work late and buy in bulk...I have now came to where every weekend comfortable I can buy something to prove on my truck and then some, yea I really don't need my truck now but stress with the military life wife being a civilian, me wanting to be a civilian again to raise my 6 month daughter, being 22 and married/enganged for 6 yrs with two dogs I can proudly say my truck is what puts a smile on my face and makes me
Happy when I'm down and I'll budget cut anything else if needed to keep her happy:) the circle is also the solution!!!

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to WVU and sure have a lot of good memories there. Was going to stay there but my wife to be wanted to move back to the DC metro. Built a boat while I was there after fixing up an old outboard and used to cruise the cheat lake and the river there in town, shot my first banded duck on the cheat.

Ha, small world...for awhile I lived pretty close to cheat lake. I actually forgot to change my profile, I moved south about 45 minutes with the wifey last year due to my job being down there, plus most of her family, and we bought a house. Still miss morgantown and go back up once in awhile. Not sure how long you've been gone but it's changed a LOT in the past 5 years, building all kinds of stuff there and new restaurants and such opening all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online