Time to get rid of some IDI Parts. injectors, Lines, fan clutch etc,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Before I start my next Cummins Conversion I need to clear out some parts and make a little money to pay for the conversion,..so Here is what I have

Good used injection pump, Was rebuilt at one time, but I have not heard it run:

$75.00 Shipped:
You must be registered for see images

THIS is a 6.9 injection pump that came off a running motor that was blown. Pump worked good, been sitting. $75.00 shipped for the Pump only,... Lines are $50.00 for the set shipped:

Glow Plug Wiring Harness with Controller, The relay is broken on the controller and the harness is kinda *****, The yellow wires to the controller have been cut at the plug to be bypassed, and the caps are cracked. But it was on my truck and did work. All of the other plugs for the motor sensor's are good and the harness is good as well

If someone wants it go $25.00 shipped for the whole shootin match!

Injector Lines, I have 2 complete sets, not including the one on the 6.9 pump. $50.00 shipped for each complete set:

Fan Clutch only, not the fan:
$40.00 shipped: If you want the fan just pay the extra $10.00 for shipping. I HAVE 2

6.9 7.3 Intake gasket, This is new, never used, just been sitting in one of my cabinets for a while. $35.00 Shipped:

6.9 7.3 Intake Manifold, good shape, I have 2 $35.00 shipped. Probably worth that in scrap,...cookoo

7.3 Oil Dipstick tube and bracket: $25.00 shipped

I will be adding stuff as I get the shop cleaned out but thats about it for now.

Thanks!

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean when you say the relay on the GP controller is broken? Is it physically broken or does it not work correctly?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
darrin i'll take one intake and the dipstick tube set.

paypal? Actually i think i might still have it from waaaaay back long ago.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
you got any of the clip on trim pieces that go around the gauge cluster and the accesories and the radio and ac/heater controls I dont care if they look ruff as long as they arent cracked or broken

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
What do you mean when you say the relay on the GP controller is broken? Is it physically broken or does it not work correctly?

It is broken physically, you can see it in the pics but I will get you a better pic if you would like, Just let me know.

darrin i'll take one intake and the dipstick tube set.

paypal? Actually i think i might still have it from waaaaay back long ago.

Sounds good, Paypal is fine, it is my email in my sig. Ill get them packed up and ready to ship.

Thanks!

you got any of the clip on trim pieces that go around the gauge cluster and the accesories and the radio and ac/heater controls I dont care if they look ruff as long as they arent cracked or broken

I think that I do, I may have either the wood grain, or just the black, I'lll check and let you know.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is broken physically, you can see it in the pics but I will get you a better pic if you would like, Just let me know.

Is it possible to swap out the relay itself?

My controller doesn't work right if I leave it as it is originally...I'm tempted to try swapping my relay onto your controller, but I don't know if the problem I'm having is with the relay on mine, or the controller itself???

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
ok what else you got mister? lol

You can take a look when you get here,...;Really

ill take em, paypal to the email in your sig?

Great, Yup e-mail in my sig, Ill get the boxed up and ready to ship. Thanks!

Is it possible to swap out the relay itself?

Never done it myself but I think you can. Ill take a better look at it this afternoon.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
ok should have went through but as soon as I pressed send I remembered I need a headlight knob as well, might have to send you another payment but just wanted to ask before you sent the box off.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
ok should have went through but as soon as I pressed send I remembered I need a headlight knob as well, might have to send you another payment but just wanted to ask before you sent the box off.

Yup I got it, Thanks! Ill get it out to you tomorrow.

might want that dipstick let me check my paypal

Sorry, the Dipstick is spoken for,...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darrin, I need a hard line that goes from the fuel pump up to the fuel filter for the crew cab. I was going to start the truck tonight and fired up the e-pump and I had a massive leak. To my surprise, there is now a nice hole in the line that wasn't there before starting the project. 6.9 or 7.3 F-series line will work.

Thanks Darrin.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online