Time to get rid of some IDI Parts. injectors, Lines, fan clutch etc,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin, I need a hard line that goes from the fuel pump up to the fuel filter for the crew cab. I was going to start the truck tonight and fired up the e-pump and I had a massive leak. To my surprise, there is now a nice hole in the line that wasn't there before starting the project. 6.9 or 7.3 F-series line will work.

Thanks Darrin.

Heath

Hey Heath,...Look like this one,...?

You must be registered for see images

$15.00 shipped sound good,..?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i could actaully use the fan off of that fan clutch. i bent my fan up by accident. i dont need it soon could it rid allong to the rally?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
while i am thinking parts, do you have the little air gage to let you know when to change the filter that mounts on the intake box?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well nvm i thought i would be able to paypal you tonight but somethings come up, if anyone else wants it and has the money let them buy it i cant get it right now:mad::puke:

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Hey Darrin

If you happen to stumble across any OBS crew cab door panels, i need the front left with 4 door power windows. Just putting it out there!

Thanks!

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did ya ever find out anything on the GP controller? Just wonderin, I haven't been on here a lot lately :dunno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online