Time to get rid of some IDI Parts. injectors, Lines, fan clutch etc,..

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
jared, i can bring the fan back with me if you want... i might jump on the fan clutch anyway.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
jared, i can bring the fan back with me if you want... i might jump on the fan clutch anyway.

i am fine with that if you are, i can wait for the rally unless you are down this way for a car show in carlisle or something. its for my jeep project

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, Been busy and have not had a chance to get caught up here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselcrawler View Post
i am fine with that if you are, i can wait for the rally unless you are down this way for a car show in carlisle or something. its for my jeep project

Cory and I will work out the fan and clutch, sounds like he can transport it for ya! ;Sweet

while i am thinking parts, do you have the little air gage to let you know when to change the filter that mounts on the intake box?

Funny you should ask,,, I will have a whole box of brand new ones on Monday. Ill get some pics up then but I will sell them for $15.00 shipped.

Well nvm i thought i would be able to paypal you tonight but somethings come up, if anyone else wants it and has the money let them buy it i cant get it right now

No Problem If something else works out just let me know.

Hey Darrin

If you happen to stumble across any OBS crew cab door panels, i need the front left with 4 door power windows. Just putting it out there!

Thanks!

I dont right now, but Ill let you know if I find anything.

Did ya ever find out anything on the GP controller? Just wonderin, I haven't been on here a lot lately

Sorry,...I forgot I was to get you a better pic, Ill get one for you tomorrow,..

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
well, the parents got the stuff from you darrin, I forgot I had all those addresses listed on paypal sorry about that, but all that aside they said it was meticulously packaged and arrived safe and sound, thanks alot.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i might jump on one of the restriction gauges also for my crawler... it is missing.

and i got your fan jared... if i get out that way i will let you know. we are working in carlisle at the wastewater treatment plant across from the flying j. if i head out there i will let you know.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darrin, I couldn't tell it from the photo, but that line is the wrong one. It's the hard line that runs from the fuel filter to the IP. I need the line that runs from the fuel pump to the fuel filter.LOL No worries. Dad (much better welder than I) used brass rod and a brazing torch to fix the hole. I'll keep an eye out for another one to have as a spare.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online