Thunder In Muncie

MCummings

Reaction score
S&J wouldn't hook up, the trailer would hit the rear window. We towed with my 3500 until the oil ran out, then, I towed the Diesel Innovations trailer with S-n-J to Houston, then home with my 3500.
It was a broken piston ring, or cracked Cylinder.

Putting the new motor in it right now,, equpped with the proper goods.

Merrick

jtisdale

Professional time killer
Reaction score
Not sure morepower02. I do know that Lees Inn is full. Check out the lodging links on the TIM website.

woodsrat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
morepower02

have heard that the days inn is the next closest to the lees where all the partys are going on.

all the hotels are supposed to be within 1 mile area...

DieselDood78

Reaction score
I will be there.....I'm kinda wondering if it won't be cheeper to just buy beer in kegs rather than cases for this event.......I haven't been there...but I have been to WeFest......last year I went through about 2 cases a day........Thurs through sunday.....

Josh

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DieselDood78
I will be there.....I'm kinda wondering if it won't be cheeper to just buy beer in kegs rather than cases for this event.......I haven't been there...but I have been to WeFest......last year I went through about 2 cases a day........Thurs through sunday.....

Josh

Hey Josh. Not sure about the beer issue, but I read somewhere that booze is not permitted at the events. This will be my first time down there cant say first hand. so for now it sounds like hotel parties:cheers: :drunk: -Showtits

Dodgeman101

Sled ******
Reaction score
The saturday event is at the local lions club or some thing like that so it is a dry event and I think the same goes for the drag racing. But at the hotels I think anything goes.

Dodgeman101

dodgeman01

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
I'm going to be there like I was the last two years. Just for the pulls. If I can get my head o-ringed I will pull but if not then I don't want to walk home. Might tow a friends 9812v to the pull if he wants to but thats another story :rolleyes: .
I don't think I will stay6 the night but that all depends on Money and if Mark (got smoke?) wants too.
DM01

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dodgeman101
The saturday event is at the local lions club or some thing like that so it is a dry event and I think the same goes for the drag racing. But at the hotels I think anything goes.

Dodgeman101

LAst year we drank beer most of the day..and nothing was ever said untill we headed towards the Pull track then the Po-Po told us that that was a big No-No

jtisdale

Professional time killer
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dodgeman101
Don't remind me I have tons of work to do to the truck and no money to do it with.

Dodgeman101

Ya think YOU got it bad...I got tons of money, and nothing to do to my truck.:joker: