This Oil Burners forum is GREAT

stevebates

Reaction score
I want to thank all the people that post questions and all the people that post answers. I have had problems with my 93 from time to time. There has not been any that I could not find fixes here. If my truck has had it, so has somebody else's. Also, thank the moderators for not letting his site become a free-for-all. I enjoy reading the daily posts.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Although I'm not a founding member here. I have "been here " for some time. Members come and go as with life. When we loose a good person is really hurts. I came here from another site. I was asked by a long timer... "Would I like to test the waters over here".. So I visited. Short time later I realized this was a forum that was friendly. Kind and family oriented. I NEVER went back to the other site. Sadly they keep trying to bring me back into their fold... Resistance is never futile...

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's because the type of people that own and drive idi engines are a mellow and relaxed bunch. Not in a hurry and not afraid to get their hands dirty, and they remember when they themselves were newbies. Therefore they are willing to help the rest of us when we need it, and not look down on us while doing so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online