Thinking of selling

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
I have a 94 2500 4wd with a 5 speed I'm thinking of getting rid of to put some cash in my pocket. It's a great runner, has near 240k. To my knowledge it has not had the KDP fixed, and is bone stock other than a straight pipe, and a leveling kit with some minor fender trimming at the rear corners (for the front tires.) The cab is grey, and the box is silver/green (I scrapped the old box for one in near perfect shape, just haven't painted it)
The interior started out blue, and is now mostly grey with the exception of the rear pillar plastic, door panels, carpet, and rear carpet behind the seats. Seats are in good shape, drivers is electric but does not work, dash is in good shape, could use a new headliner. Power windows and locks, and cd player. Truck has always run great for me and drove great. Has 37" Toyo MT's but they are worn out.

Anyone interested? I really don't know on a price, so lets talk.

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
I do still have it, need to get it sold. Does have a canopy on it now, tall style Leer canopy. Can go with or can stay. GIve me an idea of a price for you.

Thanks.
Chris

imaswappin

Reaction score
to be honest vehicles are more expensive in canada, i dont know what to offer you im not positive on the buy either obviously, id have to do some financial juggling but it seems like what i am looking for, i have a ck series 6.5l that id like to swap out, the motor is next to new, only 100 000 kilometers on it and ahs every mod you can think of if anyone reads this and would like a super fuel efficient 6.5 that will impress even 6.5 haters lol sp what im saying is if your willing to break the truck apart id purchase the motor tranny and such on the spot

wpfd571

Reaction score
What are you looking to get out of your truck? A ball park price will get more interest in it even if its a high number just to get started

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel