The Oilburners hall of shame

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Automotive Service Solutions -Macungie PA

i just found this thread tonight. 2 years ago my less than a year old interstate batteries crapped out so i took it to them because they are an interstate dealer. the said they would warranty my batteries and they would be in the next day...... i come back the next day and they told me that the interstate guy couldn't figure out how old the batteries were so he couldn't warranty them even though they had the round month and year sticker on them. i think i had to pay $360 ish for both new battery's and there was nothing i could do about because they got rid of my old battery's

WarNose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott Tremelling - Nixon Transmissions in Jackson, California

This guy was recommended by members of a Facebook page associated with these trucks. He quoted me a price for an E4OD delivered to my house and I gave him a deposit. I had to hound him for months to finish my transmission. I had to go pick it up from his house at like midnight finally, probably 6 months later. On top of that he had the wrong torque converter waiting. I had to make a second two hour trip to get the right one. The transmission never ran right and burnt out in 6000 miles. He made more promises about coming down to help me fix it. No thanks, I already wasted enough time with this crook. Stay away from Scott Tremelling of Nixon Transmissions and learn from my mistake.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online