Thanks Muddy!!!!

Tinman875

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, new to oilburners and the cummins. I love the truck so far, who can beat 20-21 mpg with all the power! I met muddy through my father in law, and he suggested coming to a turbo diesel meeting, to learn about some stuff. I did and set up a time to test my lift pump on my 01. I only have 27k on it bought it with 24k bout 4 weeks ago. Well it was worth it! With muddy's guages hooked up it tested about 9 psi at idle and down to 1-2 psi at full throttle in high gear. NOT GOOD! So I made an appt with the local dealer Curt and Hal Dodge for today and they tested it - and they said it was bad and they went ahead and put a new lift pump on all under warranty and in an hour! He said that my old one was putin out 32oz and the new one is putin out 63oz. they test in ounces i guess,don't know if it is in minutes or seconds. He also said that he checked my trubo and my intercooler boots and found that i had a leaky pipe. Now my boost is where it should be, tested at 33lbs under full throttle in 3,4,5 gear. My dealer and Muddy took care of me so thanks to them!!!!!!

MUDDY

Reaction score
tinman,
glad ya made it to the site. it lots of fun :D

glad to be of some help. its what our bombing group is all about. we like to see these awesome rigs taken well care of

glad to see curt and hal took good care of ya on the lp. good of em to take care of your boost leak too.

be lookin forward to seein ya at the upcoming dyno day and the next meetin. we will settle on the exact date for the dyno shortly

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You in the NW Tinman??

Plenty of us here in this neck of the woods!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7