Tcase to zf bolts

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know off hand what size and pitch the tcase to trans bolts are? I'm pretty sure they are metric but I couldn't put my hands on them for some reason tonight. Mine were fairly crusty so I wanted to replace them anyway.

Thanks!

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer @towcat ! That was really helpful and actually jogged my memory. Found them this morning. I forgot they were flanged. I have a hardware order to put in this week anyway so I'll pick up some new ones. Need other random nuts, bolts etc. Once I get a enough things collected on the list, I put in and order to offset the shipping. It's nice being 1 day ground shipping away from McMaster-Carr. Almost as bad as Amazon prime. A little too convenient sometimes. :rolleyes:

Box of bolts costs me about $5 to ship. I'd have that in gas running to Fastenal if I could get loose in time during the day to get there.

Just to tie this up, they are 10 mm x 1.5 (coarse) 45 mm long fully threaded flange bolts. Grade BH 9.8. McMaster PN 95735A645 is a zinc plated 10 mm X 1.5 45 mm long that is partially threaded 26-34 mm. Looking at the corrosion pattern on the bolts that should be fine. It is a class 10.9 flange bolt. ~$7 for pack of 10. If it won't work, I'll report back.

EDIT::

The above PN is wrong. I goofed and got fine thread by mistake. That PN is 10 mm x 1.25. The PN for coarse thread is 98093A636

They are the same as above except in black oxide and coarse thread. 10mm X 1.5 partially threaded 26-34 mm.

Last edited:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These look like they should work dandy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thread in the tcase and fit nicely in the trans housing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac