Super cab rear seats

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, is there any difference between the rear seats / seat covers between brick and OBS trucks. I've looked for pictures and can't find anything. If anyone has pics of either or both I'd appreciate you posting them up so I can see and compare.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! If someone would post pics of a 92-97 I think I would have my answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
The '90 I owned had a vinyl cover and no backrest; the '94 I have now has fabric with a padded backrest below the rear window, both XLTs. Not sure of the particulars of the construction but the '94 is actually almost comfortable. The cleats look very similar, I bet they'd swap but not 100% sure.

NTOLERANCE

I'm the cotton swab
Reaction score
Super cab rear seats.............completely useless......-cuss

Sorry......Just sold my 93 Yesterday......But it did have cloth bottom and back cushions....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a pair of JUMP seats on the sides of the cab for these trucks? Instead of the bench? Just curious cause kinda thinking of a weird plan here....

If it worked could sell the rear bench seat lift kit bout 4 " lift too

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a pair of JUMP seats on the sides of the cab for these trucks? Instead of the bench? Just curious cause kinda thinking of a weird plan here....

If it worked could sell the rear bench seat lift kit bout 4 " lift too
IIRC a jump seat option existed on the F-series trucks at some point, but it was very rare...I recall seeing a couple of pictures, but only a couple.

I use my rear bench only in emergencies...I'm pretty sure there's something in the Geneva Convention about using the back seat of an extended-cab truck to carry anyone over 5' tall LOL

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2. I think that a member here posted pics of a set of jump seats a while back. My back seat passenger is currently about 32" tall so no worries right now. ;Sweet

jas88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got jump seats in my SC, I can take pics if you need. I like the jump seats, they afford more leg room for my 2 boys than the bench seat does.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I sat in the rear of our F150 SC and it sucked however lots of head room, now my Brown Bruin 92 SC I'm planning on transplanting onto a RC frame...wow that REAR SEAT LIFT KIT makes all the difference you can sit back there mind you I wouldn't want to for a 10 hr drive but say an hour travel sure why not if had to!

Just Sayin the lift kit makes it doable!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigal093

Members online