Spray in Bedliner

Trex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone, How many of you have the sprayed in bedliner? What are the good and bad point's of it? Would you do it again? Is it worth the cost? How is it holding up? What brand name did you have it done under? I'am thinking about having mine sprayed but i want some info on it before having it done.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I dont have one yet, but I'm planning on it. They are just so durable and hold up to things, but they dont trap in moisture and dirt and stuff like a drop in bedliner. I will have mine Line-X'ed. Bad points would be that it is a little expensive, mine will probably run about $500.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had the Rhino for about 2 years. I love it. Much better in my opinion than a plastic drop in liner. It protects your metal instead of rubbing off the paint and causing rust. The Rhino has a rubber quality and has much better traction when walking in the bed and it holds your cargo. Not true with the plastic liners. Cargo slings from one side of the bed to another while driving and if it gets wet/oily..........it's like walking on ICE!

I love it and will put it on all my trucks in the future. Good stuff.;Sweet

Heath

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used herculiner and duplicolor bed liner. Herc is all right but lots of sand and rough grit. ******* anything that scratches real easy. The duplicolor bed liner is what I have in my diesel truck now and I love it. Easy to install and looks good. I put two coats on and if you do the prep work right it will turn out awsome for less than $200.