Sorta FNG

MrAmbitious

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone in the community. You can call me Steve. I haven't ever posted here, but I have been a member since 2003, which is, incidentally, when I bought my 88. I'd been wanting a CC to haul the family around and when I saw it for $600 I absolutely couldn't resist. I sold my older 5.0 extended cab, and have been happy as a clam, well, that is until 2013, but that's another thread. My plan was to slowly restore and repair all the bad stuff, but then life happened and I got all jammed up. Anyway enough about all my troubles, I'm looking forward to some good advice and getting my beast running again.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to do this guy any justice so just imagine a Dark Shadow Blue CC with a 5 speed and more rust than anyone wants on their truck. Luckily the frame seems to be good, I have a new tailgate with NO rust, two new rear doors with power windows and no rust, but unfortunately there is floor rust, roof rust, and core support rust (I have one of those). I also have new front doors with PW. All in all a good project that got its priority move up by SWMBListenedToo. At some point if you all are polite I might put some pictures up. I'm not the best at keeping up with stuff, so I apologize in advance. (PS Sometimes my sense of humor doesn't come through, just ask my wife, sorry)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance