SON OF A B***H im really pissed

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
Roxbury transmission in Butzville NJ 908-453-2202(about 40 min from you). Talk to BOB. He stutters but just be patient. Tell him Brad sent you. He is unbelievably cheap. He is basicly doing a rebuild on my ZF5 for $400

Thanks very much Brad!!!! ill give him a call! Also i drove past your house the other day goin to my friends house and also he has one of your old trucks its the metalic red-orange dually powerstroke!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Also i drove past your house the other day goin to my friends house and also he has one of your old trucks its the metalic red-orange dually powerstroke!

You mean this one:D
You must be registered for see images attach

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
You mean this one:D

yep thats the one!!!!! i like that truck alot!!! they said that you did the paint and stacks and stuff i have to say you did a nice job!!! but there kinda rough on trucks so idk haha

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
VERY rough on the truck. Those pics were taken the day before they got it.
Here is the day i bought it

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
i really like that truck!!! when was out there i was thinkin about stoppin by but it didnt look like you were home so i kept goin! next time im out that way(hopefully with the idi) ill stop by!!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
there is a yard down here that has everything you need to swap to 5 speed..... lol

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
geese auto salvage. located on spruce lane in perkasie. he should have everything you need. i belive he has a f superduty that has a zf5 in it. it will have the parking brake assy behind the trans but when u remove that the tcase bolts right on. belive the truck was a 92.

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
do you have a phone# ill call and see how much he wants for every thing! but im still going to call the place Brad suggested in the morning

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Benton, I swear there was a truck identical to yours on Craigslist in September/October that I seriously thought about buying. Was out past Harrisburg toward NJ for me, it may have even been your truck if you didn't buy it before then.

Hijack over.

Bryce_Burden90

Reaction score
Damn Benton that sucks wish i had a ZF-5 that would fit your truck, I'd gladly help you out but the only one I have the case is broke, kinda took a hard hit on a drunk night in a rainstorm on a bridge:eek: if you know what I mean. Sorry to hear about your tranny troubles, good luck on getting something going again.

Bryce

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
If you do keep the auto...do a lock up mod!!!

I just completed mine, (the simple version on the E4od lock-up mod tech link)
and it shifts way better, and Im assuming its easier on the trans and TC to.
I feel your pain man, these trannies can be such a money pit!!!! If I were close I would be happy to lend a hand!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online