Snazzy paint job

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Oh I know :D I don't care, payed 300$ for that truck 2 years ago, had no box, no windshield, and no front brakes, drove it home 20 miles.

I didn't wanna take the time to make a flat bed, and at that time I had my short box parts truck, I just threw that bed on.

I'm gonna do a custom made chrome diamond plate tool box in that gap someday.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
love the blue but i would hate the paint job. my goal when I painted my truck was to not have anything with ford on it, the only thing left that says ford is the grill emblem, still yet to find an IH logo to replace it.

Butcherman

Reaction score
Who needs an expensive truck and nice paint job for looks?

I bet you anything I get more looks and head turns with my 300$ F150 with a 50$ spray can paint job (previous owner done) and short box than that truck will ever get :D

You must be registered for see images attach

I have seen alot of trucks in the last couple of years come out of the Ford Claycomo, MO factory like this. I figure they are going to a refitter to have some kind of box put between the cab and bed.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have seen alot of trucks in the last couple of years come out of the Ford Claycomo, MO factory like this. I figure they are going to a refitter to have some kind of box put between the cab and bed.

There is a guy where I used to live that must be a promotional salesman. He has multiple trucks with built in utility body built into the front part of the bed.
I want to say is call THINK INSIDE THE BOX, but I cant find it on line

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online