Should I buy this truck?

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
did ya get it?or look at it yet?

I went and looked at Nick's truck on Wednesday. As soon as I have the money, it'll be mine! I decided against the truck in my original post, in favor of the dually..

You must be registered for see images

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
I went and looked at Nick's truck on Wednesday. As soon as I have the money, it'll be mine! I decided against the truck in my original post, in favor of the dually..

Nice ride Chevy_ Driver.;Sweet

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
its a stealth diesel only out side indication is the 5" turn down tip:D

Hey Nick... Does the sig entry come with the truck??

99 CC 4x4 auto 3.73s, with training wheels, former dog house, 6637 intake, 4" exhaust, evo tuner, a few gauges, '06 interior, '04 springs, '02 mirrors and shiny hubcaps

Mutley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dually's are awesome for pulling TT's. Super stable and powerful. Ya babeee!

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Dually's are awesome for pulling TT's. Super stable and powerful. Ya babeee!

I had pretty much talked myself out of a dually, until I read the message from Nick... My GF has been telling me, that we NEED to have a dually to tow the 5'er.....

Mutley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen to your g'friend dOOOOOOOd. She knows what she's talkin bout. I was blown away by the stability on the interstate with my dually CC and 30' TT. I saw no movement/sway whatsoever when the big rigs blew by. There's also the lil thang about 'looks'. Way cooler look than with single axle. God I can't wait till it's camping season again!!!!!! ;Sweet

zpd307

Reaction score
i really like the looks of duallys, they look like they mean business.... i dont really need one, but..... unfortunately, i do like the looks better, have the aluminum wheels, so tire rotation is going to be a *****. parking is a little more complicated, i was allready used to parking in the back with my cc long beds, but the hips can get in the way now. when i pulled my buddies 30 foot tt, i was impressed with the way it handled. the only problem i see is, you said it handled well when semis blew by you, shouldnt it be the other way around? LOL

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Just last night Gary mentioned that he "might" be drivin' my SRW '97 back & forth to work and leave the dually home :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Something about better to wear out 4 tires goin' to work than 6. I would put less miles on the dually, as I'd only need to run errands in it, and my "BUS" is here at home, so I don't drive a personal vehicle to/from work.

OK, now you guys just have to convince Gary

:thanks:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online